Serving Size 1 tablet
Servings Per Container 100
|Amount Per Serving|
Other ingredients: sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate.
|Dosage and Use|
- The exact number of tablets to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician.
- Generally, place one to three tablets under the tongue, allow to dissolve and swallow.
- Take in the morning and/or afternoon.
- DHEA serum blood tests are suggested prior to and 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
- This product can be taken with or without food.
Do not use DHEA if you are at risk for or have been diagnosed as having any type of hormonal cancer, such as prostate or breast cancer.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.