Serving Size 1 capsule
Servings Per Container 90
|Amount Per Serving|
Zinc1(as zinc monomethionine)†
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
1 - OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
† OptiZinc® brand zinc monomethionine.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one capsule, one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- The number of capsules you take will depend on the amount of zinc in other products you are taking.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.