Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving|
Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) extract (root) [std. to 4% echinacosides (10 mg)]
Other ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
|Dosage and Use|
- Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Echinacea is thought to work best if cycled by taking it ten to fourteen days on and four to seven days off, or two weeks on and one week off.
Echinacea extract is not recommended for those with AIDS or autoimmune disorders, as recommended by Commission E, an official body that has evaluated commonly used herbs.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.