|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||20 mg||1,000%|
|5-HTP (l-5-Hydroxytryptophan)||100 mg||*|
Nature's Way 5-HTP Directions
- This product should not be consumed by children or by pregnant or lactating women.
- Some may experience gastrointestinal (GI)upset, diarrhea or nausea while taking this product which usuallydisappears by reducing dosage or is minimized by taking with food. Aswith any supplement, if discomfort persists discontinue use.
- Those suffering from gut disorders such asulcers, irritable bowel disease, Crohn's disease, celiac disease, etc.,should not use 5-HTP.
- Those using MAO-inhibitors, antidepressants and drugs containing fenfluramine should not use 5-HTP.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not use while driving or operating heavy equipment.